Hope is something that everyone has a right to, and yet so many go without.
Asian Aid gives hope by fostering permanent positive change in the lives of disadvantaged children and their communities.
At Asian Aid, we:
- Believe in Jesus: in His love for others, in His compassion for the poor and in His example of giving.
- Believe in people: helping all who need it regardless of their religion, ethnicity, culture or gender, and empowering the poor.
- Believe in the rights of the most vulnerable, such as children and women.
- Believe in good stewardship: being transparent, accountable, honest and cost-effective in all our dealings.
- Believe in accountability and professionalism: being responsible to God, to the people we help, to our donors, to the Australian government and to the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- Believe in service: opposing poverty and social injustice, condemning all that impoverishes children and denies their potential, and committing to sharing resources with the poor.
- Believe in the potential of the Seventh-day Adventist education system: working with the church, as an independent and supporting ministry, in helping deliver quality education.