Meet The Need
As leaders of the next generation, children participating in our CFD Program are involved in:
- Discussing the techniques to make reusable sanitary pads using local resources.
- Creating mural art on menstruation hygiene and practice.
- Participating in an essay competition on child marriage and in a debate competition on The Effects on Reproductive Health Caused by Child Marriage.
- Developing a campaign against the practice of untouchability during menstruation.
- Conducting awareness sessions on Human Trafficking and the harmful effects of firecrackers in their communities.
Before paying, what type of support would you like to provide: